Friday 2 March 2018

One layer Poinsettia

After all the hectic activity of the last couple of weeks, I've had a breather but now at a loose end. With the lousy weather staying inside crafting is definitely the way to go!
Over at Merry Monday the challenge is poinsettias and CAS on Friday is OLC so here is my take.


It's a fab stamp from STAMPlorations, which I embossed in gold and then washed in some colour with my Zigs. A simple sentiment from Uniko was stamped and heat embossed with gold too.
Nothing much else to say, a very quick and simple card.
Keep warm and safe out there in this Arctic weather.

Joining in over at:-

     For your blog
     One Layer Wonder

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful one layer card Jules. You've got much dimension from the heat embossing and watercolouring that it doesn't look one layer. Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this design Julie, the embossing gives an amazing illusion of dimension xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great one layer card. A pretty row of poinsettias and the gold embossing adds dimension. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice poinsettia card, Julie! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely christmascard!
    Thanks for joining us at Cas on Friday...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)