Tuesday 6 June 2017

Any man can be a Father

Good morning all.
June is well up on us now and that means that Father's Day will soon be here, so to help you with your makes the latest challenge starting today over at Cardz4Guyz is -

SOMETHING BLUE for FATHER'S DAY

We've never celebrated the day in our family. My Dad didn't hold with this 'new fangled American thing' and my hubby is of the same opinion so I don't make them really, but I do know that lots of people do, so here is my inspiration for you.


My starting point was the sentiment stamps I got from Card-io for this very occasion!
I used a fab card by Jen Nelson as inspiration, well CASed really. I've had it in my LOTV folder for a very long time, so long I couldn't find the old LOTV inspiration post but here is a link to a Pinterest pin. 
I stamped this James the Bear from LOTV in Paris Dusk Memento onto a white panel and coloured him with blue and neutral Copcs before stamping the two part sentiment, also in blue. The white base card was covered with some dark blue DP before the panel was glued down.
So for more BLUE inspiration check out the rest of the team here. Why not join in, you've got a whole two weeks to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Make one in red for B to give to Joe, will you?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)